Eating healthy doesn’t have to be bland and boring! See for yourself and try these fun and flavorful options!
Flat Iron Nutrition
Introducing Flat Iron Nutrition: Your Go-To Shake Shop in Downtown St. Cloud, MN
Flat Iron Nutrition is a local shake shop located near the college and post office in downtown St. Cloud, MN. Their menu offers delicious flavors of meal replacement shakes, each containing 200-300 calories, high protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. They also offer healthy energizing teas– perfect for anyone looking for a fast, healthy alternative on-the-go.
- Location: 202 8th Avenue North, St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Featured Menu Item: The orangutan 🍊 Lava – Filled with 24 grams of protein and 75 mg of caffeine this is the shake to get you through your day. Coming in at 220 calories, Flat Iron Nutrition serves up HerbalLife teas, Shakes, and more for your needs.
At Nautical Bowls, they combine healthy, fresh Açaí superfood bowls with an uplifting atmosphere, giving you energy to live a full life. Their superfood bowls are perfect as a complete meal, snack, or guilt free treat. All items are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, contain zero refined sugars, and made with organic and all natural ingredients!
- Location: 305 5th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: The Sunrise Bowl – made with Blue Majik and Pitaya bases topped with granola, Bananas, Strawberries and finished with a honey drizzle.
- Promotion: 1 free topping during restaurant week!
A Classic Taco Joint Restored to its Former Glory! Since its establishment in 1966, this taco restaurant had been a beloved fixture in St.Cloud, MN. After a period of closure, the restaurant has reopened under new management, bringing back all of your favorite flavors, ranging from the savory beef tacos to their hallmark pizza burrito and, of course, the Taco Salad! Don’t wait any longer, come and visit their new location today.
- Location: 25 9th Ave N, St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Featured Menu Item: Taco Salad – it’s all the things that you love, savor this taco salad that is brimming with meat and vegetables, available in small or large sizes.
Star of India
Two decades ago, Mr. Singh arrived in the United States with a goal to fulfill his American Dream. As a native of Punjab, a northern region in India, he was determined to introduce the exquisite and diverse flavors of Indian cuisine to the nation. During his stay, Mr. Singh’s aspiration to launch his own restaurant grew stronger, and he set his sights on opening a fine dining establishment that served authentic Indian dishes, which brings you Star of India today!
- Location: 2812 W Division St, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Chana Masala – Enjoy this dish of garbanzo beans slowly cooked with fresh tomatoes, onions, and a variety of spices in a flavorful sauce served over rice.
Korppi Coffee + Bakeshop
Laura and Kayla shared a love for two things: coffee and baked goods. However, they also had a strong passion for community. This inspired them to create Korppi. Seeking to be part of something beyond themselves, they invested in the community and established a space that offers wholesome food, quality coffee, and a physical location for people to come together while giving back. Their goal was to support local makers and producers, and provide the community with a product they could relish.
- Location: 71 County Road 120 #400 St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Featured Menu Item: Organic Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies – Ranging from Berry, Green, and Mango to Ginger Beet and Nutty Chocolate, you can get your fill of fruits and vegetables in these tasty drinks. You can also add in organic pea powder, nut butter, yogurt, or cold press coffee to bump up your order.
House of Pizza
House of Pizza was founded by Chicago native Bob Testa in 1964 as a quaint pizza and soda shop in downtown St. Cloud. It didn’t take long for his famous thin-crust, ‘Sota style ‘za, to earn a loyal following. Since their start, they’ve won countless awards and are consistently ranked the best pizza in Minnesota. Today, the House is owned by Bob’s son Brandon, who continues to bring his father’s dream of delivering the best slice of pizza in Minnesota to life. Although they don’t have the original downtown location, you can find them at their St. Cloud and Sartell locations.
- Location: 4040 2nd St S, St Cloud, MN 56301 + 1733 Pine Cone Rd S, Sartell, MN 56377
- Featured Menu Item: Oven Roasted Veggie Wings – Home to more than just pizza, these are cauliflower and broccoli florets tossed in your choice of specialty wing sauce and oven-baked. Served with your choice of side sauce. YUM!
Hear more from one of our featured restaurants, House of Pizza!