If it comes out of the water, it counts as seafood and we’ve got some mouth-watering options!
Holly’s Lakeside Bar & Grill
Opened in 2022, Holly’s Lakeside Bar & Grill is located on Pleasant Lake on the southwest side of St. Cloud in the former 400 Club location. Open year-round, this lakeside hideaway is nestled at the foot of the most beautiful spot, with panoramic lakeside views and breathtaking sunsets..
- Location: 25958 Lake Rd, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Whole Deep Fried Tilapia
Bravo Burritos Mexicatessen and Bar was established April 16, 1985. The founders, William “Bravo Bill” and Helen Shay Ellenbecker, developed the concept, design, and all of the original recipes. After living in San Francisco for 13 years and traveling extensively throughout Mexico, Bill and Helen returned to St. Cloud with the goal of providing the most delicious, healthiest Mexican food in Minnesota; served in a casual, friendly, and eclectic environment.
- Location: 68 33rd Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Diablo Shrimp Burrito – Marinated shrimp, beans, rice, black bean-corn salsa, Diablo cream
- Promotion: Free side of Queso
The Lincoln Depot was purchased in 1990 from the Grelsens and was originally called The Dew Drop Inn (the building dating back to 1920s). The building was old and required extensive remodeling, including gutting the building to the bare walls, rewiring, re-plumbing, re-roofing, installing new windows and doors, tearing down interior walls, and rebuilding all the flooring. The name “Lincoln Depot” was chosen due to its location on Lincoln Avenue and its proximity to the railroad tracks. The building has a rich history, including being a grocery stand, pub, groceries, and gambling hall owned by a well-respected man named Frank Gould. The Lincoln Depot is now a family-owned business that welcomes everyone with a hometown atmosphere and friendly staff. Fun fact: During the roof remodel in the 90’s, the last person to holler “Train!” when a train came, would have to go down the ladder to get the next bundle of shingles.
- Location: 629 Lincoln Ave SE, St. Cloud, MN 56304
- Featured Menu Item: Sunfish Dinner with 2 sides – 5 pieces of a house breaded sunfish fillet fred to a crisp golden brown served with two sides.
George “Showboat” Fisher had just retired in 1932 from ten years of major and minor league baseball, playing for the Washington Senators and the St. Louis Cardinals. He was 33, loved hunting and fishing, and didn’t want to get tied down with a year-round job so he opened Fisher’s Club on the northeast shore of Middle Spunk Lake. Years later, then, ten-year-old George Jr. and his brothers would fish area lakes all week for Sunfish, Northerns, and Crappies, “Anything that would bite,” said Junior. His dad would give the fried fish away free at the bar until one summer night a savvy nightclub owner from St. Cloud walked in and told Showboat, “You should get walleye and sell it.” He took her advice, created a secret breading recipe, and the legendary Fisher’s Famous Walleye began. That recipe is used here today. It’s still a secret, and no, we won’t tell you what is in it. Fast forward to today, and Fisher’s is across the road from the Lake Wobegon Trail, overlooking the shores of Middle Spunk Lake, and is still serving their famous walleye dinner. Cousins, Jacob and Cory Voss, as well as their families have continued the legacy started by the original Fisher family.
- Location: 428 Stratford St W, Avon, MN 56310
- Featured Menu Item: Fisher’s Famous Walleye Dinner – This is the legendary walleye recipe you’ve heard about. Hand battered and breaded the same way for all these years. One, two, or three fillet
Mavericks Steak and Cocktails
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch, family dinner, night out with friends, work event or just a spot to watch the game, you’ll find it all at Mavericks Steak and Cocktails! Enjoy fantastic food and an awesome atmosphere! From USDA Choice Steaks, delicious appetizers, sensational pastas, lip-smacking ribs, and mouth-watering desserts. Mavericks brings you a full-flavored dining experience!
- Location: 500 Division St, Waite Park, MN 56387
- Featured Menu Item: Parmesan Crusted Walleye – Light, flaky filet hand-breaded with our signature seasonings
Owners and staff bring years of combined experience to the table, serving fine Mexican cuisine in a variety of locales and the food is prepared using authentic Mexican recipes and the finest available fresh ingredients, with everything made from scratch so flavors have that zing that can’t be duplicated. They also add an element of style to the food by serving many dishes on a lava stone, so it reaches your table nice and hot (You might want to blow on it a bit before diving in).
- Location: 1733 Pine Cone Rd S, Sartell, MN 56377
- Featured Menu Item: Seafood Molcajete – Shrimp, scallops, tilapia grilled with mushrooms, squash, mexican onions marinated in a green sauce and covered with chihuahua cheese. Served in a traditional molcajete stone grinding bowl accompanied with rice, beans, guacamole, salad and tortillas.
Kohinoor Bar & Grill
A family-owned restaurant with a love for exquisite wines, cocktails, and great food. Having traveled the world and indulged in diverse cultures and cuisines, they returned home with a desire to share their experiences. Offering a wide range of mouthwatering dishes at affordable prices, don’t take our word for it, go on in and taste for yourself!
- Location: 17 7th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Grilled Margarita Shrimp – Jumbo Shrimp marinated in garlic, lime juice, olive oil, tequila, and cilantro cooked in our Tandoor oven served with choice of basmati rice or seasoned vegetables.
Hear more from one of our featured restaurants, Kohinoor Bar & Grill!