Let’s be honest: there’s no better feeling than getting a good deal on great quality clothing and goods, right? Fortunately, the St. Cloud area is home to several upscale consignment boutiques, as well as many more traditional thrift shops to meet every closet’s needs. From flip flops to flowery tops and every maxi skirt in between, update your look without breaking the bank when you #ThriftStCloud
Clothes Mentor is a well known and respected name in women’s consignment, but St. Cloud’s location was the #1 location in the state of Minnesota in 2017! Visit this award-winning shop for clothing for every need – casual and comfy, upscale and professional, and everything in between. Plus, they carry a great selection of maternity clothes. Schedule a personal shopper to help you discover the style you didn’t know you had and avoid any sticker-shock when you shop at Clothes Mentor!
Young, hip, and shopping on a budget? You need to head to Plato’s Closet for a total wardrobe revamp, from designer shoes to nearly-new tops and every handbag in between. Well organized, full of the latest styles, and also carrying men’s styles, they have everything you need to look fresh this spring. If you can’t quite make it to the store yet, check out their Facebook and Instagram for #OOTD inspo – you can even place holds on some items! No new look is complete without a stop at Plato’s – make a trip in today!
Located downtown St. Cloud in a historic, stylish setting you will feel like you’re at an upscale boutique as you peruse the aisles – that is, until you check the price tags! Rush boutique has everything you need to upgrade your casual and professional wardrobe, plus a beautiful selection of prom dresses during the spring season at killer prices! And with a huge shoe selection and handbags to boot, you may not even need to go anywhere else. Rush into Rush soon!
This Downtown St. Joseph shop has all of your fashion needs! They specialize in name brand clothing, jewelry, shoes/boots, purses and accessories. With close access to the College of Saint Benedict as well as several locally owned shops nearby, Sisters & Co is the perfect stop for your you St. Joseph shopping spree!
Plus, check out these other great thrifty options in the St. Cloud area. You never know what treasures lie within!
- Savers: This huge store is full of hidden treasures! Great deals on clothes, home goods, furniture, and more.
- Goodwill: Whether you’re looking for everyday wear or seasonal inspiration, Goodwill is a classic thrift experience.
- Treasure Chest: This massive good-deal emporium has what you need – and what you didn’t even know you needed!
- Once Upon a Child*: Kiddos in your life? You know they only wear their clothes a few times before they outgrow them! Don’t spend an arm and a leg on a twice-max outfit, score great kid deals here.
- ThriftWorks!: A unique thrifting experience, ThriftWorks is clean, bright, organized, and a must-visit!
- Pawn Shops: St. Cloud is home to 3 pawn shops as well, Pawn America, maXit Pawn, and Security Coin & Pawn Shop Inc.
* = These stores all accept consignment by appointment, where they will pay you cash and/or store credit when you bring in your gently used clothes and accessories. Great way to clean out the closet this spring!