Let’s be honest: there’s no better feeling than getting a good deal on great quality clothing and goods, right? Fortunately, the St. Cloud area is home to several upscale consignment boutiques, as well as many more traditional thrift shops to meet every closet’s needs. From flip flops to flowery tops and every maxi skirt in between, update your look without breaking the bank when you #ThriftStCloud
Whether it’s a perfect dress for that spring wedding or a new blouse to boost your confidence in a business presentation, Margo Mundi’s Upscale Consignment Boutique in Sauk Rapids is full of designer inspiration at affordable prices. Clothing, shoes, accessories, and more, plus the recent addition of new clothes and home décor make Margo Mundi’s a must-visit when you’re on your thrift-venture.
Clothes Mentor is a well known and respected name in women’s consignment, but St. Cloud’s location was the #1 location in the state of Minnesota in 2017! Visit this award-winning shop for clothing for every need – casual and comfy, upscale and professional, and everything in between. Plus, they carry a great selection of maternity clothes. Schedule a personal shopper to help you discover the style you didn’t know you had and avoid any sticker-shock when you shop at Clothes Mentor!
Young, hip, and shopping on a budget? You need to head to Plato’s Closet for a total wardrobe revamp, from designer shoes to nearly-new tops and every handbag in between. Well organized, full of the latest styles, and also carrying men’s styles, they have everything you need to look fresh this spring. If you can’t quite make it to the store yet, check out their Facebook and Instagram for #OOTD inspo – you can even place holds on some items! No new look is complete without a stop at Plato’s – make a trip in today!
Located downtown St. Cloud in a historic, stylish setting you will feel like you’re at an upscale boutique as you peruse the aisles – that is, until you check the price tags! Rush boutique has everything you need to upgrade your casual and professional wardrobe, plus a beautiful selection of prom dresses during the spring season at killer prices! And with a huge shoe selection and handbags to boot, you may not even need to go anywhere else. Rush into Rush soon!
Make your way just out of St. Cloud to St. Joseph to take advantage of this special little shop right across from the College of St. Benedict’s. From workout gear to trendy tops to professional dresses, this cute little shop has what you’re looking for – and what you didn’t know you were looking for! Plus, with the location in walking distance of several other local small businesses (including a brewery, just saying), you can really make this trip worth-while!
Plus, check out these other great thrifty options in the St. Cloud area. You never know what treasures lie within!
- Savers: This huge store is full of hidden treasures! Great deals on clothes, home goods, furniture, and more.
- Goodwill: Whether you’re looking for everyday wear or seasonal inspiration, Goodwill is a classic thrift experience.
- Treasure Chest: This massive good-deal emporium has what you need – and what you didn’t even know you needed!
- Once Upon a Child*: Kiddos in your life? You know they only wear their clothes a few times before they outgrow them! Don’t spend an arm and a leg on a twice-max outfit, score great kid deals here.
- ThriftWorks!: A unique thrifting experience, ThrifWorks is clean, bright, organized, and a must-visit!
- Barkers More 4 Less: With two locations, Barkers More 4 Less is busting at the seams with great thrifty deals.