St. Cloud is so fortunate to have the Mighty Mississippi River flowing right through downtown St. Cloud. There are many ways to get out and enjoy this notable body of water. Here are a few ideas!
- Check out the banks of the river after a stroll through Munsinger Clemens Gardens
- Take in the sheer strength of the river from Riverside Park at the St. Cloud Dam
- Paddle through the Beaver Islands with kayak, paddle board, and canoe rental from Clear Waters Outfitting
- Plan a picnic in the park and enjoy the riverside from Wilson Park
- Fish along the riverbank for small mouth bass from the Sauk Rapids City Park
- Walk on water with a stroll along the Beaver Island Trail in Downtown St. Cloud
- Take a slow cruise along the Mississippi River in a pontoon boat to relax.
No matter what you do, make sure that you experience the river in some way when you visit St. Cloud!