Plan a trip to the largest regional shopping mall in the state outside the Twin Cities. At Crossroads Center you’ll find something for everyone on your list, all under one roof. Come for the variety of nationally recognized brands, stay to enjoy our Food Court and a day of shopping and fun.
- Food Court: different quick options are available with ample seating, including accommodations for young children. Located between Scheels and JCPenny
- Worried about parking? Don’t be! There are over 4,300 free parking spaces available, with twelve entry points for smooth traffic flow and convenient parking options.
- Need to burn off some energy with the little ones? A small indoor play area is located between Macy’s and Target.
- Deals and Discounts are advertised as they happen here.
- For a complete list of stores as well as a map, click here.