New to St. Cloud, Bella Vita Salt Caves is the ultimate place for relaxation! Plus, shop for wellness products in their expansive store. Perfect for a relaxing start to the day, a girls weekend activity, and much more!
Dry salt therapy has been used for centuries to treat acute lung & skin conditions all over the world. Salt Therapy, otherwise known as Halotherapy, is making its’ way to the U.S. As people are becoming more health aware, they are seeking alternative ways to heal and treat themselves, Besides its’ benefits for lungs & skin conditions, it is also know to help with mood and behavioral conditions. Bella Vita is bringing salt therapy to St. Cloud!
Benefits of spending time in the cave
Dry salt therapy has a list of benefits for our health and well-being. Many people have experienced a relief in symptoms from various illnesses with a few salt sessions. Besides the benefits to our bodies, salt sessions in a cave are a wonderful way to relax and re-center your mind.
- weight Loss & Increased Metabolism
- Improves appearance of cellulite
- Muscle pain relief
- Relieves joint pain and stiffness
- Relieves inflammation
- Stress relief by helping your body maintain healthy cortisol levels
- Detoxification of heavy metals
- Detoxification of nicotine, alcohol sulfuric acid and other organic/inorganic compounds
- Lowers blood pressure over time
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Sports recovery
- Circulatory system oxygenation, your heart rate increases and blood vessels dilate, allowing oxygen to enter the cells of your body more easily
- Improves skin making it baby soft while easing acne, psoriasis, eczema. Encourages development of collagen and elastin
- Cell Health
- Improved brain function
- Improves immunity by increasing white blood cells, lymphocytes and neutrophils
- Injury healing
- Helps with chronic pain
***While there are many clinical and scientific studies conducted on dry salt therapy (halotherapy) throughout the world, dry salt therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Dry salt therapy is not intended to replace any medications or treatments. Any health issues should be treated by a licensed medical professional and any further questions relating to halotherapy should be directed by your physician.