All sizes and shapes are welcome because everyone knows it’s about the sauce! These pasta dishes are on point!
Grizzly’s Wood Fired Grill
Grizzly’s believe that fresh food isn’t reserved for high prices and swanky atmospheres. Every day they create fresh, flavorful, made from scratch meals with a focus on wood-firing. They serve fresh food in a fun atmosphere that will make your day just a little bit better.
- Location: 137 2nd Ave S, Waite Park, MN 56387
- Featured Menu Item: Bear Creek Pasta – Angel hair pasta, wood-roasted chicken, bacon and sautéed mushrooms tossed with dijon-honey or Parmesan cream pasta. Topped with cheddar jack and mozzarella cheeses, and then baked to a golden brown.
Jules’ combines a casually sophisticated menu with a cozy, artistic atmosphere. They believe food crafted thoughtfully is food done right, and take pride in cooking and baking from scratch. Since 2005, they’ve been putting their own spin on pizza, paninis, salads and much more. Located in St. Cloud’s historic downtown, they fiercely support artists, musicians and other locally-owned businesses. delightfully different. made from scratch.
- Location: 921 W St. Germain St, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Mexican Street Corn Pasta – sautéed bell peppers, red onions, tomatoes, jalapeños & fire-roasted corn, tossed in a slightly-spicy chili & garlic cream sauce with Sfoglini cascatelli pasta* & topped with spanish paprika, cotija & cilantro
PICK ONE: chili-lime chicken, chorizo, chili-lime shrimp (+8) or tofu
GLUTEN-FREE OPTION: sub gluten-free fusilli noodles
*Created by two-time James Beard Award winner Dan Pashman, Cascatelli (Italian for “waterfalls”) is designed to maximize sauceability, forkability & toothsinkability
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar
Green Mill’s story began in St. Paul, MN in 1935. For forty years Green Mill was a neighborhood staple and it’s still the oldest licensed pub in St. Paul. On a trip to Chicago in 1975, Green Mill’s owners fell in love with deep dish pizza and added their version to the menu. What happened next was pizza history. Word spread. Lines formed. Awards were won. A legend was born. Soon pizza lovers throughout the upper Midwest could visit their own local Green Mill for a slice of history. The menu grew too. And the made-from-scratch pasta, sandwiches, and hand-crafted cocktails became fan favorites. At Green Mill, they’re proud of their neighborhood roots. It may have started with deep-dish pizza, but it’s their deep commitment to quality food, genuine service, and the guests that keep the Green Mill legend growing.
- Location: 100 4th Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Desert Fire Pasta – Sautéed shrimp, mushrooms, and linguini in a hurricane peppercream sauce. Topped with parmesan.
Nelson Bros. Restaurant, Bakery & Pub
Featuring the legendary Nelson Bros. family name, located in the Clearwater Travel Plaza, they strive to ensure you are satisfied. Opened in 1976, this staple built its standards on serving the professional driver and always goes the extra mile. Located in the Clearwater Travel Plaza is the Restaurant (home to The Original Pasta Bar), the Bakery (donuts that are larger than your head), the Pub, Fuel and General Store, Cutting Edge Catering, and Minnesota Reflections (A Minnesota and Up North themed clothing, history, book, collectables, and gift store).
- Location: 950 MN-24, Clearwater, MN 55320
- Featured Menu Item: The Original Pasta Bar – Chef Dan elevates the dining room into a pasta experience every Wednesday night from 5-8pm. Piles of fresh pasta cooked hot to order paired with the highest quality seafood and meats, fresh vegetables, and handmade sauces. Oh, and its All-you-can (or care to)-eat!
The White Horse
The White Horse is a downtown St. Cloud restaurant that opened in 2008, offering a scratch-kitchen and unique chefs. The original bar was constructed in 1907, and the building has housed several establishments over the years. The name, The White Horse, was inspired by the original name of the bar. The restaurant prides itself on being a place that “eats like a restaurant and drinks like a bar.”
- Location: 809 W St Germain St, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Featured Menu Item: Spaghetti and Meatballs – a true classic, but done so, so right!
Hear more from one of our featured restaurants, White Horse!