There really is no better way to start a warm summer day than with a round (or two) of golf on a sprawling, scenic golf course. St. Cloud is home to three 9 hole courses and two 18 hole courses that are fun for golfers of all skills to enjoy. So if whether you’re looking for a great bachelor party idea, some skill-refining on the driving range, or just the perfect way to start your day, here are some places to do so.
This beautiful 9-hole golf course is located right in the heart of St. Cloud, so there’s always time for a quick nine. It is a par 35 course with several ponds and tree-lined fairways that take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a great round or two of golf. There are power carts available and a clubhouse with a pro shop, snacks, cold beer, and club rental if needed. Check regularly for birthday and wedding party specials, and we’ll catch you on the course!
Veteran’s Golf Course is a nine hole par 30 course located along the banks of the Sauk River in St. Cloud. Situated in a beautiful mature oak tree grove, this course is a great place to play a relaxing 9 – perhaps before a ROX game at Joe Faber Field. There are limited carts available for rental, and concessions are available for purchase in the clubhouse. Make sure to call ahead to check for deals and discounts, and have a great game!
Boulder Ridge Golf Club is a 9 hole, par 35 user friendly golf course located in St. Cloud, MN with convenient access just off Hwy 15 South. All skill levels are welcome to play, as well as groups of all sizes! Make time to also use the driving range and then stop in the tavern for glass of beer or wine. Carts are available for rental, and the clubhouse has everything you need for your golf game and more. Boulder Ridge is a beautiful course, so get ready to soak in a scenic 9 holes!
Territory Golf Club is an 18 hole par 72 course that provides unforgettable golfing experience for everyone from beginner to pro. The expansive course has flowing elevation changes, several water features, wide inviting fairways, huge greens, natural wetlands and even a river. This championship golf course is not only the premiere place to play golf in St. Cloud, but also home to an amazing restaurant called Coyote Moon Grille. A round of golf on the rolling prairies followed by a delicious brunch buffet just steps away? Sounds like a perfect Sunday morning.
Wapicada Golf Club is an 18 hole par 72 course located just outside of St. Cloud in Sauk Rapids. This sprawling course offers great views that include mature trees, water features, and beautiful landscaping. The clubhouse is stocked with everything you need to outfit your next round, plus the banquet facility with seating for up to 250 make a great location for wedding receptions, corporate events, and more. Warm up and perfect your technique at the driving range, and when you’re ready to take on the course, book yourself a tee time!
Area Golf Courses
There are also a lot of great, beautiful courses to enjoy a round or two on in the Greater St. Cloud area. Here are some that are close by!
- Rich Spring Golf Club, Cold Spring: This 18 hole championship course was built in 1961 and features winding fairways, beautiful water hazards, and a clubhouse situated on the banks of Schneider Lake.
- River Oaks Golf Course, Cold Spring: River Oaks Golf Course is a friendly, approachable course that’s great for golfers of all ages and skill levels, Enjoy affordable prices and an even better experience.
- Pebble Creek Golf Club, Becker: Featuring a 4.5 star championship course, Pebble Creek is the place to go for a top notch golf experience. You can also enjoy fantastic dining and breathtaking views at the Pebble Creek Grill.
- Kimball Golf Club, Kimball: Established in 1968, Kimball Golf Club features 18 holes situated amongst elevated tees and greens, water hazards, and more.
- Albany Golf Club, Albany: Albany Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 72 golf course that is lined with trees and features rolling hills along the backdrop of the city of Albany. PLUS: Their driving range features Toptracer golf technology and twelve stations in heated, covered comfort where you can play virtual courses from all over the world while chatting with friends, enjoying food and drinks, and perfecting your swing.
- Stone Creek Golf Course, Foley: Play all day at Stone Creek Golf Course, where they offer a 9 hole course and driving range plus volleyball court, bean bags, and a restaurant and bar located onsite.