Governor Walz recently announced that the next phase of turning the dials includes the option for bars and restaurants to offer outdoor dining. Specifically, The new Executive Order allows outdoor dining service at 50% capacity with a maximum of 100 people and tables limited to four people. This might leave you thinking… outdoor dining in December… in Minnesota? That’s right! So we’ve assembled a working list of area restaurants that are going to give this outdoor dining thing a try. Let’s embrace our hearty roots and enjoy some local dining in the most Minnesotan way possible.
Pantown Brewing – St. Cloud
- Patio seating available first come, first serve for 90 minute time slots.
- Heaters and fire pits will be going
- Open Wed & Thurs, 3pm-8pm, Fri 2pm-8pm, Sat 12pm-8pm, and Sun 12pm-3pm
7 West Taphouse – St. Cloud
- Open for patio seating 12pm – 8pm
Benton Station – Sauk Rapids
- Heated tent open daily
G-Allen’s Restaurant & Sports Bar – Sartell
- Party on the patio from 11am-10pm daily.
- Bonfire and several heaters for warmth.
House of Pizza – Sartell ONLY
- Patio seating available in Sartell location only
- Open 11am-7pm
Club Almar – St. Augusta
- Patio open daily for outdoor seating
Neighbors Route 75 Bar and Grill – St. Joseph
- Tailgate Party on the patio for the Vikings Game on Sunday, December 20.
- Future openings TBD
Milk & Honey Ciders – St. Joseph
- Open for fireside seating Fridays and Saturdays, Noon-6pm.
- No reservations required, tables of 4 max
The Hideaway Bar – Rockville
- Open for dining in their 2 sided tent
- 11am-10pm daily, call 320-253-1285 for reservations
- Etabs and pull-tabs available
The Side Bar – Cold Spring
- Open for patio seating starting 12/19, no reservations required
Third Street Brewhouse – Cold Spring
- Outdoor seating available starting January 2nd
- Open Saturdays only from 1pm-7pm through January 11