Due to COVID-19, we encourage you to please check with event organizers, as plans change quickly and often.
- This event has passed.
SCSU’s Alumni Art Exhibition
September 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until October 4, 2019
One event on September 14, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on September 21, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on September 28, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on October 5, 2019 at 10:00 am
FREE and open to the public
Location and Hours: Gallery Saint Germain (Across from the Paramount)
Description: Come celebrate our 150th anniversary through the works of some of the most recent alumni of St. Cloud State University. These selected works represent the artistic skill and the diligent instruction exemplified by our students and faculty.
List of artists/artworks to be included in the 2019 SCSU Alumni Exhibition at the Paramount.
- Alex Jensen, Untitled IV, encaustic wax and oil on panel
- Donavon Mortinson, Stretched Tight, wood, paint, wire, nail
- Kaylee Lodermeier, Feline Anus, woodcut, oil-based ink
- Marguerite Crumley, Sunday Palms, digital print
- Ahna Wilson, It’s an Ear, oil on canvas
- Kourtney Fauk, Refraction, digital prints
- Nicholas Engfer, Pressure, mixed media on canvas
- Hope Cardwell, Objects, digital prints
- Rui Wang, Untitled, acrylic on Tyvec
- Bigyan Lama Thing, Irregular Unity, wood, paint
- Josh Orsatti, 1.18gb, digital print
- Angelica Hagen, Linked, digital print
- Avishek Udas, Mic Check, digital print