- This event has passed.
Pioneer Days 2019
September 13 @ 7:00 am - September 15 @ 10:00 pm
Pioneer Days 2019 is just around the corner! This is the 45th annual show and it will again be bigger and better than ever, with something for everyone. This year Case tractors and Galloway gas engines will be featured.
Something for Everyone!
- Parade of Tractors: 1:30 pm Saturday and 2:00 pm Sunday
- MORE THAN 400 Antique Tractors and 500 Gas Engines on Display
- Big Rope Making Machine in Operation
- Threshing Demonstrations
- Collector Car & Truck and Antique Snowmobile Displays
- 2 Huge Stationary Steam Engines Running
- Lumber Mill, Shingle Mill & Flour Mill in Operation
- Miniature Land – Machines in Operation
- Wood Working Exhibits
- Vintage Post Office, Millenary, Barber, Blacksmith, Print and Souvenier Shops
- Farm Museum
- Country School in Session
- General Store – Lots of Items for Sale
Lots of Food and Snacks: Variety of Food Stands with a new menu in Saloon
Model Railroad Museum: Created by Central MN Railroad Club featuring a Burlington Northern Caboose
Kids Activities and Play Area: Featuring train rides and more
Music All Three Days
- Old Tyme & Country in the Saloon
- Bluegrass in the New Feature Building
- Karaoke in Saloon Friday & Saturday 10:00 PM
- Country in the Flea Market Building
- Gospel Singing in the Saloon on Sunday Morning
- Garden Tractro Pull: Friday Evening 6 PM, Contact Jeff Mortenson 320-229-5071, Registration starts at 5 PM
- Pioneer Queen & Princess Coronations: Friday Evening 7 PM in the Saloon
- Log Sawing Contest: Saturday Evening Starts at Dusk – Sponsored by 98.1 Minnesota’s New Country
- “All American Wild West Show”: Sunday 11:30 AM by Wild Creek Entertainers
- Church Services: Catholic & Ecumenical Saturday p.m., Sunday a.m.
- Raffle: Sunday at 3 P.M. – Lots of items – Located in Feature Building
- Silent Auction: Located in Feature Building
- Flea Market: Lots of Dealers! Bigger Every Year! For Information Call John Achmann 320-573-1996
Arts & Crafts
- Rug Weaving
- Pioneer Displays in Ladies’ Building
- Quilting Tied & Stitched
- Ice Cream Making
- Sewing Circle in the Parlor
- Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & More!
- $10.00 per day
- $18.00 per season pass
- $25.00 camping donation
- Kids 12 and under free (when accompanied by an adult).
- Primitive camping available on grounds.