- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 12:00 am - April 30 @ 11:30 pm
Every year CSB/SJU hosts the Fruit-at-the-Finish Triathlon to promote physical/mental health, friendly competition…and funny fruit puns. This year, the annual Fruit-at-the-Finish will be a do-it-from-home DUATHLON (Run/Bike). Racers will aim to complete a total of 20 miles on their own between April 20 and April 30 by run and/or bike (or any other means of manual, non-motorized locomotion – i.e. rollerblades, scooters, walking). No registration required.
Participants can log their miles here. Complete log AFTER all 20 miles are complete; you can only submit one form.
DO’s for the Duathlon
- Follow all COVID-19 guidelines, precautions, and local restrictions for your area.
- Conduct all your activities in safe outdoor spaces that are close to your home.
- Track your distances and times for each outing between April 20-30. It is highly recommended you use a free run/bike tracking app (such as Strava or MapMyRun), or a FitBit or other device to record each activity.
- Once you complete your 20 miles, enter all your activities and times on the Duathlon Activity Log. You may only submit ONE form with ALL your activities.
- Share pictures and stories of your activities, as well as words of encouragement for fellow duathlon participants, on social media. Tag Outdoor U on Facebook or Instagram, #pandemicduathlon #CSBSJU
- Complete your 20 miles and be entered to win small prizes!