- This event has passed.
Lake Wobegon Trail Virtual Marathon
May 1 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm
While the 2020 Lake Wobegon Trail Marathon has mad the difficult decision to cancel, registered runners can still have some fun with the virtual race! Runners must submit their virtual route and time of a planned route equal to or greater than 26.2 miles. This may be accomplished using a fitness tracker or app, and should be submitted. When completed send your virtual photos and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Runners will have between May 1 – May 16 to run and submit your time and photo.
- The results will not be official therefore this will not be a Boston Qualifier race.
- The Runners’ Expo and packet pick-up scheduled for May 8th is Cancelled
- All registered runners will receive $15 off 2021 registration.
- Upon verification of the submitted virtual runs; bibs, shirts and finisher medals will be mailed to out of state runners and distributed at different locations to Minnesota runners, which will help us save on postage. Pick-up locations will be sent in a separate email at a later date.