Due to COVID-19, we encourage you to please check with event organizers, as plans change quickly and often.
Community Adventures: Earth Day Celebration
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
It’s time to celebrate EARTH and all that our planet has to offer our health, connection, well-being, and creativity!
Come out to Quarry Park & Nature Preserve for an adventure that’s sure to leave you rejuvenated, connected, and arms full of take-home creations highlighting Earth! Journey through the park to visit “Make & Take” stations highlighting natural and outdoor activities, thanks to local donors and sponsors. Each guest will receive a water bottle and be challenged to visit as many stations for their make & take items and decal stickers to add to their water bottle for each location. A healthy lunch will be served, and each registration will receive a seedling to take home and plant in their space!
- A healthy lunch supported by Coborn’s (all persons)
- One water bottle with opportunity to add decal stickers at each station (all persons)
- Make & Take items at each station (all persons)
- Pot, soil & butterfly-attracting wildflower seeds for planting courtesy of Thomsen’s Garden Center
- Macramé hanging plant holder
- Clay bead bracelet kit
- + More being added!
One tree seedling to take home ad plant (one per group)