Canadian Pacific Holiday Train
December 12 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Canadian Pacific (CP) Holiday Train will soon set out once again to entertain hundreds of thousands of people, celebrating 20 years of collecting food and raising funds for food banks across North America.
The CP Holiday Train program launched in 1999 and has since raised more than C$14.5 million and gathered 4.3 million pounds of food for communities along CP’s routes in Canada and the United States. Every pound and dollar raised at each stop stays with the local food bank to help feed those in need in that community.
This festive holiday tradition features musical performances by The Trews and Willy Porter, and fantastic light displays as it pulls into town.
West Side of Downtown Park
over the Oak Ave. crossing
Arrive: 7:15 PM
Ends: 8:00 PM
- Join the United Pro Realty team and stay warm from 5-7 p.m. while waiting for the train’s arrival with free coffee, hot cocoa, cider and Christmas cookies. Bob FM Total Country will be broadcasting live from the United Pro Realty office location!
- Stay warm and cozy at the Annandale Monuments and Countertops showroom & watch the Holiday Train pass right in from of the showroom. There will be music, a bonfire and marshmallows too – for free!
State Street Railroad Crossing
Also known as State HWY 22
Arrive: 8:55 PM
Ends: 9:30 PM
- Come join us at the Community Center before the train for warm food, drinks, and some Holiday Fun!
- Enjoy a cup of delicious chili or chicken noodle soup for $2
- Free hot chocolate, apple cider, and cookies
- Special appearances by Frosty the Snowman and Santa
- Doors open at 5:30pm and entertainment beginning at 6:30 pm