Due to COVID-19, we encourage you to please check with event organizers, as plans change quickly and often.
- This event has passed.
2021 American Legion State Baseball Tournament
July 29 @ 8:00 am - August 1 @ 5:00 pm
The American Legion State Baseball Tournament will be held in St. Cloud, Minnesota from July 29 – August 1.
FAN HOTEL INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
PLAYER STATS INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
- Sub-State 1 Champ: Austin, Post 91 – Representing District 1
- Sub-State 2 Champ: Mankato American, Post 11 – Representing District 2
- Sub-State 3 Champ: Eden Prairie – Representing District 10
- Sub-State 4 Champ: Hopkins, Post 320 – Representing District 10
- Sub-State 5 Champ: Rosemount, Post 65 – Representing District 3
- Sub-State 6 Champ: Eastview, AV Post 1776 – Representing District 3
- Sub-State 7 Champ: Fridley Gold, Post 303 – Representing District 10
- Sub-State 8 Champ: Tri-City Red, Post 513 – Representing District 4
- Sub-State 9 Champ: Blaine / Ham Lake – Representing District 10
- Sub-State 10 Champ: Grand Rapids, Post 60 – Representing District 8
- Sub-State 11 Champ: Osseo, Post 172 – Representing District 10
- Sub-State 12 Champ: Foley, Post 298 – Representing District 6
- Sub-State 13 Champ: Minneapolis, Post Office 540 – Representing District 5
- Sub-State 14 Champ: Moorhead, Post 21 – Representing District 9
- Sub-State 15 Champ: Willmar, Post 167 – Representing District 7
- Tournament Host: St. Cloud Chutes, Post 76 – Representing District 6
Games will be played at Joe Faber, Dick Putz, Sartell, St. Cloud and Sauk Rapids fields.
- Dick Putz & Joe Faber Field: 5001 Veteran’s Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56303
- St. Cloud Tech High School: 4200 33rd St S, St Cloud, MN 56301
- Sauk Rapids – Bob Cross Park: 40 10th Ave South, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
- Sartell – St. Cloud Orthopedics Field: 802 12th Street N., Sartell, MN 56377
To purchase tickets for the banquet: BUY TICKETS HERE
Once purchased you will receive and email with a QR code to get into the banquet. At the banquet show your email to be admitted. Tickets must be purchased online. Banquet Tickets will NOT be for sale on-site.
Meal Includes: 2 Piece Legendary Broasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy, Buttered Corn, Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls with Butter. Assorted Cookies for dessert and Fresh Brewed Coffee, Lemonade, Punch, Water and cash bar.
Ticket sale Deadline: Tuesday July 27 by 9am
Banquet Location: River’s Edge Convention Center: 10 4th Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301
Tickets are good for one full day of games at any of the participating fields. You will receive a wristband upon arriving that will serve as your ticket for each day. Please plan to purchase tickets online ahead of time and simply show your confirmation at the gate to receive your wristband.
Tickets are $10/day in advance, or $12/day at the door.
This year’s tournament will be run in a 16-team, 4-pool bracket with a three game guarantee.
To view the bracket as results come in, CLICK HERE