Spring has sprung in Greater St. Cloud, and the event calendar is proof that we are ready to celebrate the arrival of a new season! From outdoor festivals to Easter festivities, the sun and cheer of springtime is definitely in the air. For the full event calendar, please click here.
- 3/25-4/15 – Pictures with the Easter Bunny: Capture Easter memories with your little ones! Located in Crossroads Center next to the Caribou Coffee stand indoors. PLUS: don’t miss pet night on 3/28 and 4/4 from 5pm – 7pm
- 4/1-4/3, 4/8-4/10, and 4/15-4/16 – Easter Egg Swim: Do an Easter Egg hunt differently this year with the YMCA’s Easter Egg Swim! During open swim on April 1-3, April 8-10, or April 15 & 16, jump in and test your swimming skills while you search for Easter Eggs.
- 4/16-4/17 – You’ve Been Egged – Bethlehem Lutheran Church: Choose from 3 ways to participate; hide eggs for other families, have your house “egged,” or do the Easter egg hunt at the church on the 17th!
- 4/16 – 18th Annual Eggstravaganza: Activities for preschool and elementary age children including: Egg dig, egg dyeing, crafts, bingo… and more! The Easter Bunny will also be present for photos. Cost is $2/person and pre-registration is required.
- 4/16 – Luxemburg Lions Easter Egg Hunt: Free to the public, take part in this local Easter egg hunt at St. Wendelin School. Rain, snow, hopefully sunshine, this event is on.
- 4/16 – Easter Bunny at Back Shed Brewing: This free event includes a meet and greet with the Easter Bunny, free kids crafts, Pizza Barn Food Truck, Frosted Over Custom Cookies and as always, beer from Back Shed Brewing.
- 4/16 – Easter Egg Hunt at the Hideaway Bar: Come out with your kids for an Easter Egg Hunt. There will be crafts, a petting zoo and hotdogs to enjoy!
- 4/16 – Central MN’s Largest Easter Egg Hunt: Central Minnesota’s largest free Easter Egg Hunt, the 2022 KCLD Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Saturday, April 16th at 10am at the Waite Park Babe Ruth Baseball Fields thanks to KCLD and Premier Real Estate Services!
- 4/16 – Spring to Life!: This morning of fun for the whole family includes a petting zoo, bounce houses, the Easter Bunny and more, for free!
- 4/16 – HOP to the Movies: Marcus Parkwood Cinema will have visits with the Easter bunny, coloring, and egg hunt, and a showing of the movie HOP!
- 4/16 – Egg Hunt at Granite City Motor Park: Come out to the race track for an egg hunt for ages 1-14 with 20,000 eggs plus the chance to win big prizes!
- 4/23 – Adult Easter Egg Hunt: Come out and have fun searching for eggs! There will be prizes and beverages available. Afterwards, come out and enjoy a social event at Zaffiros Pizzaria!
Welcome to FairyTales On Ice, where dreams are reality and adventures are around every corner. Join Cinderella as she searches to find her true love while using willpower and kindness to overcome darkness. This unique show will be performed on ICE at the Paramount Center for the arts. Learn more
Come with your families and enjoy a good variety of food trucks along with kids activities. Right now, they have over 25 food trucks committed to come to this event. they will also being doing an Easte egg hunt, axe throwing, inflatables, face painting, and more. Bring the kids and have a good time kicking off the spring at the Miller Family Food Truck Festival! Learn More
Prepare to have the time of your life at Mamma Mia! In this action-packed spectical, Sophie is on the search for her father before her wedding, and old flames and surprise ensue. MAMMA MIA! is packed with 22 ABBA hits, including “Dancing Queen,” “Super Trouper,” “Take A Chance on Me,” and “The Winner Takes It All.” This worldwide megahit will have audiences shouting “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” more! Learn More
April 15 & 16
Earth Day Weekend is a whole two days full of fitness, friends and fun in Downtown St. Cloud. Friday kicks off the Health and Wellness Expo at the River’s Edge Convention Center, with the evening featuring the kids Capital One 1k and the St. Cloud Subaru 5k. The Friday evening races are followed by live music and Beaver Island brews at the Stearns Bank Stage downtown St. Cloud. Saturday morning is the half marathon and half marathon relay also located downtown, and also followed by great live music! This will be a fun weekend for all, racers and fans. The live music is free and cheering is highly encouraged! Learn more
The River Lakes Beer and Wine Expo is an annual fundraiser for River Lakes Hockey. It offers samplings of over 100 varieties of craft beers and over 40 wines from across the country all under one roof. All the fun takes place just outside of St. Cloud at the Richmond Civic Arena. Learn more
Kick off the spring season with some fun and festivities in Downtown St. Cloud! Participating downtown businesses will have deals, specials, activities and more all day. Plan to do some shopping, grab a bite (or five) to eat, and check out some great local entertainment in beautiful Downtown St. Cloud! More details to come, watch the Facebook event here for more information.
Rubber Soul The Tribute features the entire Beatles history in one night! Starting with the early Beatles, they also feature the psychedelic era of Sgt Pepper/Magical Mystery Tour and then include the “White Album”, through “Abbey Road” and “Let it Be.” They also feature all the costumes, instruments and gear from their live performances. Enjoy all the timeless hits of the world’s most famous band, The Beatles! The classics start at 7:30pm at the Pioneer Place on Fifth. Learn more
The Paddling Film Festival is back just in time to kick off our season! Join Clear Waters Outfitting on Friday, April 29th from 6:30pm to 10pm at their location for a night full of stunning, award-winning films from around the world. The event will begin with a social hour from 6:30pm to 8pm. There will bee food and beverage available from Just North of Memphis BBQ and Beaver Island Brewing Company along with outdoor games available. During that time the retail store and boat shed will be open for shopping as well as the repair shop for viewing. The film showings will be from 8pm to 10pm. Stay for as many films as you like! Learn more